Skip to content
Main Menu ID Theft Central Search
Secondary Navigation »

Lost or Stolen Military ID

Contact the military agency that issued the license or other identification document. Follow its procedures to cancel the document and to get a replacement. Ask the agency to flag your file so that no one else can get a license or any other identification document from them in your name.

Once you have taken these safety measures, watch for signs that your information is being misused and that your identity has been stolen. If your information has been misused file a report about the theft on the Utah Attorney General’s Identity Theft Reporting Information System. Choose the Driver’s License/ID complaint item. If another crime was committed – for example, if your purse or wallet was stolen or your house or car was broken into – report it to the police immediately.


Military Home Front –

Military OneSource –

Site SettingsSettings